- Search the state of the art and evaluate risk of infringement
Our customised solution
- Cursory search for a rough overview of the patent environment (relevant patent holders, protected concepts, free state of the art, compilation of search criteria).
- Involvement of the patent attorney in the development project, exchange of / access to documentation (e.g. to the sprint backlog).
- Independent triage of the individual tasks regarding threats from third party patents during the development project and supplementary research and examination by the patent attorney. Feedback if potential problems exist.
- Negligible delay of the development project caused by IP evaluation (carried out in parallel).
- Early feedback in case of IP problems: avoidance of unnecessary development effort.
- Higher quality IP evaluation through close involvement of the patent attorney.